June 17, 2021 11:00 AM
Protecting APIs with Kong API Gateway and Wallarm
Thanks for the download.
Thank you for signing up!
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you provided.
We look forward to seeing you! Please add the event in your calendar.
Thanks for filling out the form!
The webinar link will open in the new tab. If its not, please followthis link
Welcome to our technical workshop to learn how to use Kong API Gateway and Wallarm API Security to protect your portfolio of APIs against all spectrum of threats.
- Application and User Authentication (Basic Authentication, API Key, OAuth/OIDC, LDAP, etc.)
- Access Control (ACLs, JWT scopes, etc.)
- Encryption Tunnels with digital certificate exchange (mTLS)
- Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- Rate Limiting & Caching
API Security / NG-WAF:
- Malicious traffic sources (Tor actors, block countries, etc.)
- API abuse and misuse (transaction validation, etc.)
- OWASP Top 10 API security threats
- Alerts and notifications
- Integrations with messengers, SIEM, SOAR, and more