Version of July 01, 2019
What are cookies?
Managing cookies on your device
Please note that removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available.
Using your browser to control cookies
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt out cookie on your device. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below:
The following section explains the types, categories, and purpose of cookies on the Website. By using this Website you consent to the deployment of cookies for the stated purpose.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: These cookies remain in your browser during your browser session only, i.e. until you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain in your browser for a set period of time after the browser session (unless deleted by you).
- First-party cookie: A first-party cookie is a cookie set to the user’s device by the domain name that appears in the browser address bar.
- Third-party cookies: A third-party cookie is a cookie set to the user’s device by (and on) a domain name that is not the domain name that appears in the browser address bar. It might be set as part of a side resource load (image, JS, iframe, etc. from a different hostname) or an AJAX HTTP request to a third-party server.
Categories of cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not will not be able to track site traffic, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Analytics cookies are categorized as performance cookies. To manage your analytics cookies please refer to the “Managing analytics cookies” part below.
These cookies help us to understand how effective our marketing campaigns are, and enhance your online experiences with Wallarm with customization.
Wallarm may present ads to you on other sites to promote relevant services, articles or events. The cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously re-appearing. These advertisements are solely intended to make you aware of relevant Wallarm promotions. Wallarm does not sell your data to any third parties. Please see our Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy for more details.
The analytics cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics - Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Advertising & Targeting
These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Website so that they can deliver ads for relevant Wallarm products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third-party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
- Twitter - Analyzes browsing activity to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn how to opt out at https://help.twitter.com/en/personalization-data-settings.
- Facebook Custom Audience - Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/