June 3, 2020 5:00 PM
How to test WAF and API protection solutions
Thanks for the download.
Thank you for signing up!
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you provided.
We look forward to seeing you! Please add the event in your calendar.
Thanks for filling out the form!
The webinar link will open in the new tab. If its not, please followthis link
Majority of the fintech, health tech, and e-commerce companies have had WAF/RASP/NGWAF and API security solutions installed for years to protect their APIs, but also due to PCI DSS, SOC2, and HIPAA compliance requirements, bot mitigation, and OWASP Top-10 attack prevention is needed.
During the workshop, an audience will learn and practice in the following topics:
- How to run OWASP Top-10 attacks tests
- How to test API security threats prevention solutions for REST/SOAP/XMLRPC, and GraphQL
- How to test application security solutions on false positives
- Understanding blocking and false positives statistics and preparing custom reports
Requirements for the lab:
- Windows/Linux or macOS machine with Docker installed
- Lab session will be based on open-source tools available for an audience
- Secure API - the number one priority
- GoTestWAF security tool