January 13, 2021 4:00 PM
How to check your WAF & API security reliability?
Previously, the reason for having WAF/RASP/NGWAF and API security solutions in the infrastructure of the majority of fin tech, health tech, and e-commerce companies, was only protection of their APIs.
Now, WAFs and API protection solutions are also meant to help comply with PCI DSS, SOC2, and HIPAA requirements, mitigate bot activity and prevent OWASP Top-10 risks.
How to effectively check whether your solution meets all the above needs?
Join our workshop to learn how to:
- run OWASP Top-10 attacks tests
- test API security threats prevention solutions for REST/SOAP/XMLRPC, and GraphQL
- test application security solutions on false positives;
- understand blocking and false positives statistics and prepare custom reports
Open-source tools only will be used during a practical webinar
CEO at Wallarm
Besides being a co-founder of Wallarm, Ivan Novikov also is:
- provider of AI-powered application security;
- white-hat security professional with over 12 years of experience in security services;
- inventor of memcached injection and SSRF exploit class
- recipient of bounty awards from Google and Facebook
- speaker at HITB, Black Hat, and other industry events.