October 15, 2020
Modern Security challenges for Healthcare organizations
Cybersecurity is a risk factor in health care data. Data breaches cost the health care industry approximately $5.6 billion every year, according to Becker’s Hospital Review. The total number of breached records rose from 13M three years ago to 41M in 2019, with the recent figure representing 12 percent of the U.S. population.
Verizon’s 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report found that most breaches are about money and attackers usually take the easiest route to obtain the information they need.
Who should attend:
- #DevSec #AppSec #DevOps community
- Application Security Engineers
- Info Security professionals (CISO)
- Modern application vendors
What we will cover:
- Information security risks in the Healthcare industry
- How to meet HIPPA, PCI DSS compliance requirements
- Applications & API’s security with Wallarm WAF
Co-Founder of Wallarm