June 24, 2021 11:00 AM
How to protect your API with a free toolset?
Most of the modern traffic is API nowadays. Protecting your API becomes a challenging task for AppSec professionals, particularly knowing that modern WAF’s are expensive.
Wallarm Research team had released a free API protection tool & we are going to share installation tips, functionality & testing techniques at upcoming June 24th webinar.
Light-weighted API Firewall (https://github.com/wallarm/api-firewall) can protect your API endpoints in cloud-native environments with API Schema validation. API Firewall relies on a positive security model allowing calls that match predefined API specs, while rejecting everything else.
Who should attend:
- AppSes & DevOps professionals
- Cloud Solution Architects which are responsible for Information Security
CEO at Wallarm
Besides being a co-founder of Wallarm, Ivan Novikov also is:
- provider of AI-powered application security;
- white-hat security professional with over 12 years of experience in security services;
- inventor of memcached injection and SSRF exploit class
- recipient of bounty awards from Google and Facebook
- speaker at HITB, Black Hat, and other industry events.