September 30, 2020 5:00 PM
5 components for Startup Cybersecurity
Join us webinar session & you will learn:
- Startup founders (seed, round A stages)
- MSSP founders & CTO’s
- Software developers
- AppSec/DevOps professionals
Building a startup it’s not that easy.
There is no step-by-step guide for every single product, idea, business at any stage.
We clearly understand this as a startup itself.
Running a startup is a game of finding possibilities to do things almost with no resources or expertise, or even both. Security is not on a top priority for a while, and even after finding the product-market fit.
Usually, security needs get addressed due to compliance requirements, which happens with B2B (SOC2), Fintech (PCI DSS), or Healthtech (HIPAA) startups. The second case when startups start to implement security is, unfortunately, security incidents like data breaches. According to our 12 years of experience in this domain, the split between these two factors is 60/40.
Based on our experience in security audits, pentests, white- and black- box analysis, and infrastructure audit for more than 100 startups in the last 11 years, all of them fail in cybersecurity on similar things.
CEO at Wallarm
Besides being a co-founder of Wallarm, Ivan Novikov also is:
- provider of AI-powered application security;
- white-hat security professional with over 12 years of experience in security services;
- inventor of memcached injection and SSRF exploit class
- recipient of bounty awards from Google and Facebook
- speaker at HITB, Black Hat, and other industry events.