Discover exposed assets
- Network perimeter: domains, IPs, and services
- Real-time alerts when new assets get exposed
- Dozens of discovery techniques: subdomain enumeration, BGP and DNS smart lookups, RIPE records analysis, etc.
- Misconfiguration issues
- 1000+ known CVEs
- Actionable tickets with exploit examples
Be faster than hackers
- Actively verify malicious payloads from the attacks
- Pinpoint high-risk incidents
- Find app-specific vulnerabilities hackers could exploit
Automated Vulnerability Detection and Task Generation
"In our DevOps process we conduct testing to detect vulnerable areas and weak-spots. Our engineers can then remove all discovered vulnerabilities, each of which is described in detail."
Active Threat Verification
Wallarm DAST uses attack data captured with Wallarm NG-WAF module. For every malicious request, Wallarm extracts its payload, attack type, and application endpoint and then generates scanner checks. If the attack was targeting an existing application flaw, Wallarm DAST identifies this vulnerability and creates a ready-to-use ticket.